If the item you would like to order is marked Pre-Order, please read the following:
- If an item is marked Pre-Order, this means that the item is not ‘live’ in our warehouse. We are waiting for it to arrive from the manufacturer.
- The month listed as the shipping month is the most current information we have. Please note that if we are in the month of July, and the item is marked Pre-Order ships July, this means that the item has still not arrived (but should be very soon). The minute it comes in, we mark the item as In Stock.
- If you pay by Paypal or Stripe, the money is automatically deducted from your account. So in essence, if you place a pre-order using Paypal or Stripe you will be charged the moment you place the order, not when the item comes in.
- If you Pre-Order multiple items, we will charge and ship each item as it comes in. This is to get you your merchandise as quickly as possible. In rare instances, pre-ordered items come in within days of each other. We promise to do our best to prevent multiple shipments. A shipping charge will be applied each time an item is shipped according to our regular shipping schedule.
- All release dates are subject to change by the manufacturer. We do not make the toys and collectibles we sell. The shipping dates listed on our site are based on the latest information that we receive directly from the manufacturers.
- We reserve the right to limit quantities at any time. If an order comes in with a large quantity of a single figure, toy or collectible we reserve the right to adjust or limit the item. This is in an effort to satisfy as many customers as we possibly can on a hot item.