MyMyToyStore Cancellation Policy
Orders may be canceled as long as they have not been processed – usually the next business day. Pre-orders and back-orders can be canceled any time up until the item is in stock and your order has been processed.
MyMyToyStore Return Policy
All orders are carefully inspected for quality, assortment, and proper packaging prior to shipment. Nobody is perfect, however, and we know that. Manufacturers may screw up, shipping carriers can get it wrong, and yes, even we make a mistake from time to time. Or you might change your mind.
- If for any reason you are not satisfied with the order you receive, you are welcome to return most unused/unopened or defective items sold by MyMyToyStore within 30 days from the receipt of your shipment for a prompt refund. If the item is defective or damaged, we will offer to provide a refund or replacement without requiring the return of the merchandise. We reserve the right, with certain items, to require return of the item for inspection of the damage or defect.
- To begin a return, please email us at email@example.com with the details of your return. We will respond with instructions.
- If you change your mind and need to return the merchandise you received, simply send it back to us (at your expense) and upon receipt and passing inspection, we will issue a refund.
- All returns must be in the original, factory-sealed packaging in the same condition that they were received. Products that have been opened, tampered with, played with or altered will not be eligible for return. We are unable to refund shipping costs.
- If the return was due to an error of ours (for instance, we accidentally sent the wrong merchandise), we will accept responsibility for all shipping costs related to the return. When shipping back the incorrect item to us, please use USPS First Class Mail or Priority Mail. If the package is too large or very valuable, please feel free to contact us so that we may arrange the return.
- Package returned to us marked “Refused”, “Undeliverable”, or otherwise, are subject to a 30% re-stocking fee (This is solely to recoup our losses from charges we incur when this happens). If a package is lost or misdirected due to an incorrectly input address, MyMyToyStore.com is not responsible. We have no control over addresses typed on the checkout pages. Please make sure you have typed in the correct address
- Shipping Damage: If your purchase arrived damaged, please contact us as soon as possible to initiate a parcel damage claim. To expedite your claim, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with photographs of the package and damaged contents. *Please note that a minor packaging flaw that doesn’t affect the contents is not considered a defect or damage for parcel insurance or refund claims. A small bend, scuff or indentation on exterior packaging can occur at any point in the manufacturing, supply or shipping processes. If you are a collector seeking pristine packaging, please contact us with any questions or concerns before ordering. If available, we will try to select an item with no marks on the packaging.
- These policy details are subject to change without notice.